Vavide

News of various Vavoom projects.

Vavide

Postby moose » 13 Jun 2005 20:44

I've recently started work on am IDE for Vavide, I've just uploaded the initial version of my site here http://vavide.sourceforge.net/ it's pretty much finished I'm just waiting for my friend to design my logo.

I'll tell you more when theres more to tell, currently just want people to spot mistakes in the site, you'll have to wait a little while to stopp mistakes in my IDE :P .
moose

Postby Janis Legzdinsh » 14 Jun 2005 05:56

Here's one mistake. On SourceForge you can't send e-mails, so in forums you must change authentification method to visual confirmation. And activate my account, please.
Janis Legzdinsh
Site Admin

Postby moose » 14 Jun 2005 08:51

Ok thanks for telling me that Janis, it might be a little quiet on there otherwise :oops: .

I'll activate your account now and change those settings now. It beats doing this access stuff, I like databases but only when I have freedom to do as I wish, not a step by step guide :roll: .
moose

Postby Crimson Wizard » 04 Jan 2006 13:10

Hmmm... Occasionally taken a look at this topic.
IDE for Vavoom - it just what i may ever want. :D What's the progress here?
Crimson Wizard

Postby moose » 04 Jan 2006 20:24

I haven't been able to do any work on it for quite a while, school has gotten in the way far too much, but once I have finished my January exams I'll hopefully have enough free time to start some work on the project again.

It's something I really would like to do more on, but everything seems to work against me.
moose

Return to Project news