The Computing Center -> Download on Pag.1

News of various Vavoom projects.

Re: The Computing Center [UPDATED:14/Nov/2008]

Postby Karnizero » 18 Nov 2008 12:38

New updates on first post

As I told to Crimson Wizard, this map will take part of another Vavoom project, but, the map will be released as a single map only at this forum (and given also to the original map author).

Salutes.
Karnizero

Re: The Computing Center [RELEASED]

Postby Karnizero » 20 Nov 2008 16:29

Project finished and released.

Check out the first post for download.
Karnizero

Re: The Computing Center -> Download on Pag.1

Postby Doom Missed » 25 Nov 2008 18:08

I've already played the map. It's cool, I love the light effects that you used, but I think the best thing in all the map is the blue column which is closed by the security systems. In general it's OK: I really like the swimming pool of toxic waste -near the end-, or the zone where is the red key, it's very cool. But there isn't too much action, I hoped that there were more monsters to beat, and it's a bit short. But I liked at all. :P

Keep mapping, you're very good. Seriously. Oh, and I hope that your other project "Heretic: Land of Trials" will still alive for a long time. :wink:
Doom Missed

Re: The Computing Center -> Download on Pag.1

Postby Karnizero » 26 Nov 2008 00:16

Doom Missed wrote:I've already played the map. It's cool, I love the light effects that you used, but I think the best thing in all the map is the blue column which is closed by the security systems. In general it's OK: I really like the swimming pool of toxic waste -near the end-, or the zone where is the red key, it's very cool. But there isn't too much action, I hoped that there were more monsters to beat, and it's a bit short. But I liked at all. :P

Keep mapping, you're very good. Seriously. Oh, and I hope that your other project "Heretic: Land of Trials" will still alive for a long time. :wink:

It's suposed that's a quiet map. Have you played on Hard skill?
But next map i build, i will set more action.
Karnizero

Previous

Return to Project news